Lunch Program

Mrs. Linda Kush, Lunch Program Coordinator

Each student eats lunch with his/her class. Due to security concerns, we operate a closed campus for our student lunch program. With the cooperation of the federal government, Christ the King School provides a subsidized lunch program.

Order forms for lunch are sent home in the communication folders once a month. The order forms must be returned on the specified date. Students may also bring their lunches from home. Milk is available for purchase ($0.50) on a daily basis and can also be ordered individually through the lunch order forms.

Due to Federal guidelines, carbonated soft drinks are not permitted during lunch. We also discourage parents from bringing in or sending their children to school with fast food meals and similar items. These occasions cause a disruption at the lunch table.

Charged Lunches

When it becomes necessary to charge a lunch, the lunch must be paid for within a reasonable amount of time. Charges should never exceed $10.00.


In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email: